Sorry, but there are no full-time openings at this time!
Camp Zimmer will post job descriptions for temporary/seasonal opportunities for Summer 2017 beginning March 2017! Positions available will include Lead, Assistant I and II Teaching positions.
When submitting your application, please carefully review the Job Descriptions (available March 2017), and be sure to submit:
1. Employment Application (click HERE)
2. A resume
3. And other requested documents
PLAY GUIDE - The Zimmer Children’s Museum is always seeking volunteers and part-time play guides!
Responsible for general care of and engagement with museum visitors during public hours and private events.
- Assist visitors with general questions and needs. Respond in an appropriate way to guest concerns.
- Encouraging active engagement of visitors with museum exhibits and programs.
- Lead programs such as Open Art Studio and Sing-a-longs.
- Perform front desk duties when needed including answering main phone line, welcoming guests,
answering questions about programs and selling memberships.
- Host birthday parties as scheduled.
- Collect feedback from visitors.
Does this sound like you? Send your resume to Sasha Karlova, Visitor Experience Manager at email@example.com
Please check back for internship opportunities!
All internships are limited to college freshman, current college students, and recent graduates.
Currently, all internships are unpaid, and we are not able to provide housing accommodations
for out of state/city interns. Course credit is available.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to Andres Solorzano,
Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org